Monday, March 30, 2015

World within Worlds


Bit of a short post here today but I saw this image floating around the internet (I do not know who owns it) and it reminded me of my daily habit of having a hot cup of Chai as I start my work day to keep my creativity flowing. There's something inherently calming about it as I work on marketing plans for each of the authors I manage. 

Plus, the implied imagery is just too cool not to share.

It seems to say to me that there is a whole world of possibilities hidden in a person's imagination as they sit, relax, and drink tea or coffee.  If more of us were able to fully relax our brains and let our thoughts wander, I wonder just what world of possibilities and new things developed would begin to occur as a result.

Just some of my thoughts is all, Have a great evening!

April aka WingSeeker

4 comments:

Shadow said...

The stoop, a cuppa tea (strong english for me, heee hee hee), and the silence of the night, now that get my imagination going...

Have a happy Easter hunny!

findingmywingsinlife said...

Awe, you too!

Syd said...

Yes, I like to sit sometimes and just rest my brain or meditate. I seem to be much refreshed. I have a very active brain so it does help to just chill it out for a while.

findingmywingsinlife said...

I agree Syd. My brain often times keeps going even when I'd rather just be sleeping. I've found things like walking or reading help me immensely on that!