Sunday, November 14, 2010

The next series of poems

I have had a very busy, but productive weekend.  I know that this year, I haven't posted nearly as much of my poetry, thoughts, or short stories has I had the previous year, but I do intend to write more often again soon.

Please be patient with me, there are many poems that I want to share with you all as I find the time to post them.  But for now, I need some rest and some time to think to myself tonight.  I hope all is well with everyone and I hope to post my next series of poems starting on this coming Tuesday evening, as long as everything goes well between now and then ;)

Take care everyone and have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Shadow said...

write when you need, post when you want, as long as you get to live your life your way! looking forward to your words though...

Rick said...

April
Just do it as it comes, Hon
we ain't goin no where
~rick
and don't forget to rest!