Monday, September 27, 2010

A few thoughts and some music to share..

I wrote a poem today and I couldn't bring myself to post it on my blog. The fact that I wrote it for me was enough. I'm struggling between a few things in my head, but I know that whatever these challenges of mine may be- they are not strong enough to break me. They never were.  And to a friend, Thank you for the book recommendation...I've got lots of questions for you now. 

There are two very different songs that have been in my head as well, they are: "Crossfire" by Brandon Flowers and "Cry out to Jesus" by Third Day.




4 comments:

Spellbound said...

I have come to the conclusion that I am not getting more time for blogging. I'm going to have to make it. I have so much on my mind and would love to talk to you sometime soon.

Opaque said...

Strong songs...

findingmywingsinlife said...

Spellbound,
and I too am finding it difficult to blog as much as I used to. I'll try to call you here soon as I too would love to chat and see how things are going for you too :) You do realize its been almost a year since we last met up in DC?

Opaque,
Yes, that they are.

Triana said...

I think you & I both know why you couldn't bring yourself to post it. We'll talk when I manage to drag my broken self up north for the weekend. Love you bunches.