Tuesday, August 31, 2010

of Dreams


Picture contributed by Shadow, blog author of 1 door away from Heaven, and one of my best friends through blogger. All rights to this image are hers.



 of Dreams by April L. Gerard

This,
This is what I've dreamed for so long.
There is a story here,
untold,
unheard,
outside of the periphery
of possiblities thought up
by commonness.
By comforts clung to.
But I dream,
I dream of this,
this tranquil sea.
These moments
of my impossibilites
becoming possible;
of Dreams
made of these.

6 comments:

dianne said...

Beautiful dear April and a perfect image for your poem. xoxo ♡

Opaque said...

Dreams trigger the impossible to be possible

Rick said...

April
keep dreamin babe, there's worse foundations for happiness by far.
Love~rick

Shadow said...

oh wow, your words are so so beautiful. and dreamy. let us never forget to keep on dreaming....

findingmywingsinlife said...

Dianne,
Thank you! Shadow shared with me these lovely pictures of a recent get away she took and this was one that really reminded me of a dream I had had about 2 years ago. Still stays with me that dream..

Opaque,
That they do :)

Rick,
Sooooo good to see you on here :) I hope all has been well with you my friend. And you know me, Dreaming is something I don't know how not to do..;)

Shadow,
I have missed and missed your comments on here! Thank you so much for letting me use your image and I am going to see that beach someday, just you wait and see lol. You've been a really great friend, looking forward to our next chat!

Syd said...

Beautiful photo by Shadow. I miss her.