Saturday, August 7, 2010

Catching Dreams

I've been in a mood of sorts lately.  Lots of stressers and ups and downs, but they are good for me. Helping me understand what and where I really want to go. Its all reaffirming for me that the goals I'm working towards are the ones I need to do and can do in this life.  I'm just keeping on moving forward with all these dreams I've got, even the ones that I'm not sure I can do somedays when I'm feeling overwhelmed with everything. It seems there are connections and networks being placed in front of me...not to mention certain signs in life that are reminding me of just exactly what it is I'm good at and can do, if I just let myself.  So that is what I've been working on. 

My book is progressing, slowly but it is getting there.  I've joined an art group, which is one of the best things I've done for myself in a long time.  It helping to open up the creative block that I felt I was having for awhile. I've also been going to karoake with Triana, trying to get myself used to singing again in front of people. So far, so good.  though I'm going to need more practice at it than just karoake..but I'm working on that as well.

anyways, I realize I'm just rambling on here, but I just wanted to say to everyone what I always say: keep chasing those dreams till you catch them and make them real enough that you can look back and say, "I did that." 

Here is a song that I've been listening to lately that I'm really liking and while it doesn't exactly fit my theme here of catching dreams, it does sort of describe my up and down mood that I've been in as of late...

2 comments:

Real Me said...

You are in a difficult stage, but you can sure overcome it. Give yourself more time!

Good to know that your book is progressing. Any form of progress is good.

Karaoke with Triana; I am still waiting for a recording, hehe.

You are right on chasing one's dream. I am doing that. And, it feels awesome!

Hmm, I am liking this song that you've shared.

I have been listening to this instrumental album, and although only one or two tracks are good, I am hooked up April!!!

Enjoy a nice weekend!

Rick said...

Hi April
love to hear you so positive and moving forward. Damn sorry i missed your singin. I've been to the stadium sports bar a few times for 20 cents wings and when the door opens, I always look for you.
Take care
~rick