Friday, July 2, 2010

To All

I apologize for my lack of postings everyone, I've been busy- but that's not really the reason (we all know that busyness has never stopped me before).  Its just that for now, I've been focusing on other things and when I sit down to write a blog post..things come out, but not things I want to share yet.  I don't really know what to do with that yet, so I figure its best to be patient with myself and let my mind sort things out on its own.  Some of these drafts are really wonderful, some not so great..but I am working on my creativity..just not posting it like normal.  And for those who were wondering, yes my book is on its way to being finished... not done, but getting there one step at a time. 

Thanks guys for reading my stuff and being patient with me...Hope everyone is doing well and that Life is bringing with it precious memories for you!

8 comments:

Opaque said...

Yep, living life is all about taking one step at a time.

dianne said...

Good luck with your 'focusing' dear April, yes life is not all about blogging, we shall be here when you are ready to post again. xoxo ♡

Spellbound said...

It's been a slow season for many of my writing friends, myself included. Writing is a gift you give for no reason other than the joy of giving it. We should never need to apologize for not giving an unexpected gift but I know I do it too. I think I am apologizing to myself for not using my talent more, however silly that might be. Like you I have a more than full time job and a very active life so I simply make choices and the stories go untold for today. They do not disappear however, just wait inside like a river bottled up with debris, until one morning I wake with my head so flooded nothing will do except to sit and write and write and write. I think you know what I mean.

pilgrimchick said...

Good luck writing your book--what a great undertaking!

Ana said...

No need to say sorry. Life happens and in life there's so many thing going on in them. We will be here following you and hope that all is well. Stay focused and keep moving forward.

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

http://forlots.blogspot.com/

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

http://forlots.blogspot.com/

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine to,and be a follower..thanks and God bless..http://forlots.blogspot.com/