Saturday, July 10, 2010

Seedling

Hope that everyone is having wonderful weekend. Here is a bit of poem from me to all of you .

**The picture below is not mine, I found it on the web a few months ago and really liked it...though I don't know to whom to credit it too, they do have their signature on it in the top left hand corner of the image and I hope they don't mind me using it in this instance.  I think it fits the poem of mine perfectly. **  



Seedling by April Gerard

A seedling I am
just a small thought
pocketed in determination's hands.

Ideas are growing
sprouting a few roots here and there
Plans, dreams, visions rooted in these.

Sprouts of courage,
of moving forward without looking back
making my way into this world of disarray

and loving what I see
and what could be...

The seedling planting seeds for the world to see.

6 comments:

Insomniac said...

what a beautiful poem, I think this pertains to not only you but to everyone. We are all in a way finding out who we are and what we truly want in life. I can really relate to this going through the something myself, trying to figure out my passions and strengths in life. Great poem, really made me think....

Opaque said...

Optimistic post here. I like the message here where you've conveyed that although it is very hard to face what's coming up tomorrow, it is easier than not facing a tomorrow.

Have a wonderful weekend, yourself!

Ana said...

Great poem. It's great! I love your blog too. Awesome work!

dianne said...

Beautiful poem dear April, a seedling just like an idea or thought has so much potential and the image is perfect. xoxoxo

miss halfway said...

hi!this is so good! I feel like im a a flower that's about to bloom. im turning 18, so excited of what life has to offer

Noelle said...

this is wonderful!! I love the optimism sprouting from your pen!!!