Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What to post..what to post...

I have several posts that I really want to post, but after reading them I realized that my interpretation of them would not be the way others would read them. It sort of reminds me of two lines in Anna Nalick's song called Breathe (2 am), the 1st line goes "There's a light at the end of each tunnel, you shout, cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out and these mistakes you make you'll just make them again if you only try turning around"

and the 2nd line goes "I feel like I'm naked in front of a crowd 'cause these words are my diary screaming out loud and I know that you'll use them however you want too...but you can't jump the track we're like cars on a cable and life's like an hour glass glued to the table. No one can find the rewind button now so sing it if you understand...and..Breathe..just breathe..ohoh...breathe..just breathe" 

Have a wonderful Night/Day everyone and I'll be back to posting here in the next few days when work slows down a bit :)

3 comments:

dianne said...

Beautiful lyrics to that song dear April ... sometimes that is all we can do is just stop and 'breathe'.
Have a great day/night and don't work too hard. xoxo ♡

Opaque said...

Since this is your space, you are entitled to post anything you wish to. Let interpretations not bother you. Knowing that you are inclined to becoming a successful writer, let me write to you that talent is developed in privacy and career is developed in public.

Syd said...

I understand the busy schedule. I am sure that you will come back with inspiration.