Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Sunshine

See, I told you all I'd be back...just took me a bit to get here!  Here is a new poem of mine- hope you all enjoy and hopefully I will be able to blog a little more in the next few weeks :)  Have a wonderful day or night (whichever it may be for you)!


My Sunshine by April Gerard

There is sunshine peeking in
I feel the warm rays fill the space
of in between and unseen;
a melody of catalysm.

There is a calmness here
a sense of enveloping peace.

Steady in stride,
tears of gratitude..of greatfulness.
I am here, not there...
where I used to be.

There is sunshine peeking in,
cause and effect,
effects of cause hanging..
in in between and unseen.

Seeming chaos comes together,
a mess made whole and beautiful.

5 comments:

Brosreview said...

Sunshine marks the beginning of something vibrant, hopeful and beautiful. Progression here!

Rick said...

April
atta girl! see the beauty in the change and hope in tomorrow. lovely poem. ~rick

Pavitra .... said...

Wow! really nice one!
A new beginning...something fresh...
I loved it!! Keep writing!!

dianne said...

We all need some sunshine in our lives, nice poem dear April, good to have you back. xoxo ♡

Syd said...

It has been raining for over a day, but I enjoyed it. The bright sunshine is nice but rainy days are also great too!