Monday, April 12, 2010

I really dislike spams..

A word to an anonymous poster:  Don't leave spam comments on mine or anyone else's blog. They're not welcome. End of conversation.

There, now that I've said my piece on that, on to the thoughts of today.  I've been struggling with a few things, but I've come to the determination that as long as I stick to my goals in life, then whatever happens will be a positive thing- just might not look like it at the time. In fact there are some things that come in a completely different package than what you'd have expected- but that I'm learning, is ok. I'm growing, learning, and becoming a wiser individual because of these unexpected events.  That's the beauty of life and though they are hard, I'm glad for these things. For how would I ever appreciate the good, if I never experience the bad?

So, to name three things going right for me right now:
  1. I'm truly making progress on my books and it feels wonderful to make that time to write again. Yeay!
  2. My kids and I are doing more things together and that feels good too.
  3. My stress level is about to be significantly less in a couple of months due to a decision I finally made and followed through on  :-)
Life is good, everything else is either a part of my learning in life or speed bumps that need to take a slower course of action, but nothing is unmanageable when you do what you can with what you got and don't worry about what you can't change.

And Live. Just Live. That's where happiness is found- on the inside of you, not the outside. Those are my thoughts for today, Hope you each are having a wonderful day or night (whichever fits you wherever your at)!

7 comments:

Brosreview said...

Damn those spammers! As you know, we had a similar experience which went beyond control. We'd the person caught, and were shocked too!

Any ways, life is what we make out of it!

dianne said...

Pleased to hear that things in your life are going better for you dear April.
Yes I do believe we gain more wisdom as we get older and learn to accept the disappointments that we experience from the actions of those whom we trusted and thought were friends but end up hurting us anyway ... hard lessons indeed but life happens and we relly dont have much control over some apsects of our lives. However they do make us appreciate the blessings that we do have. xoxo ♡

I hate spammers also, not a day goes by when I don't get at least two at previous posts; drug companies and some not so nice referrals to sites from Asian spammers ... my warnings have not worked, so I just delete and delete.

Shadow said...

oh the lightness of the mind when we know where we're going... it rubs off everywhere. love and hugs!!!

Syd said...

The Japanese and Russian spammers seem to have found Blogger. I don't like the spam stuff either. Glad that you are living life on life's terms.

Spellbound said...

You may have to put comment moderation on or at least only allow folks with blogs to post. Sad but better than getting notes about chinese sex toys. Sigh.

findingmywingsinlife said...

Brosreview,
Yeah I really don't care for the spams at all..

Dianne,
I often think that if we never get wiser as we get older (as a result of our trials and errors), are we really living??

Shadow,
That it does! you do make me smile my friend! Thanks!

Syd,
Yeah well I don't blogger is the place for them..too bad Blogger didn't do something about it. I would be very grateful if they did :)

Spellbound,
That's something to consider...I don't know. We'll have to see.

Double-Dolphin said...

But I LOVE Spam...garlic and black pepper flavour...hehehehehe!