Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Let it Give

And now, a return to normal posting. Hope you each have had a wonderful start to your week!

Let it Give by April Gerard

Let it run,
Let it bleed,
Let it feel,
Let it be,
Let it go,
Let it know,
Let it in,
Let it out,
Let it alone,
Let it need,
Let it cry,


and give it time,
give it fate,
give it pause,
give it thought,
give it all,
give it none,
give it love,


and never look back.

Let it show,
Let it care,
Let it breathe,
Let it seek,
Let it know,
and
Let it Give.

4 comments:

Shadow said...

wow, this is superb! especially the 'never look back'.

Syd said...

Lots of good stuff here. A way to live a life.

Brosreview said...

Protocols for a good life, I suppose. A great one!

findingmywingsinlife said...

Shadow,
Thanks You! I really wasn't sure about it, but I liked the feel it gave. Exactly what I was feeling at the time I wrote it.

Syd,
Thanks!

Brosreview,
Yeah I suppose it could be :) Thanks!