Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I still See

I'm working on putting together that idea I had, its going to take me some time to get it all put together, but once I'm ready to start it- I will let you all know. Until then, hope you like my random posts :)

I still See by April Gerard

Beauty I still see,
remnants of remains
of silent beckonings.

I still see inside
all the things I still
think reside..
there in you.

Beauty I still see

traces of thoughts
in ambiguity; faded

Its beautiful.
Wonderful.
and still leaves me
in awe; breathless.

4 comments:

Syd said...

Very nice April. I see those things too.

Shadow said...

its very worthwhile to think back, remember, what it was that attracted in the first place.... i like this one!

Brosreview said...

April, a few days back, my honey and I were talking about the past, those beautiful thoughts and it left us "in awe; breathless". I can feel this one!

Beautiful!

findingmywingsinlife said...

Syd,
When I wrote this I was in a place where I was reminded that certain people I know still hold beautiful souls within them. I'm glad you liked it.

Shadow,
Yes, It is always good to remind yourself that your instincts about someone else was not wrong. I like this one too :)

Brosreview,
The past often holds the most beautiful things in it, sometimes it is those things that keep us moving on :)