Monday, January 11, 2010

What I was up to this weekend...hehehe

Well fellow bloggers, I was once again remise from my blog most of this weekend without any intentions of doing so. This year seems to be going differently already(not sure if I like that or not), but I did have a great time this weekend. I do intend to post a few new poems in the next few days that I've written for several friends, but until then Have fun reviewing my weekend pics:

Friday Night: Writing and relaxing at Barne's and Noble.



Saturday's Adventure: Me sizing up a Snow Mountain in the middle of a parking lot in Goshen, Indiana and then- Climbing it!

And later Saturday evening: Sitting and chilling, waiting for our friends, Sirface, to take the stage. It was the first time they had played a venue in Goshen. We had a really good time dancing and just enjoying ourselves in general.


Oh...and this...umm...well...As we were randomly driving around in the Goshen/Elkhart area, this HUGE Snowman caught our view before we went to the show. Of course, Triana had to have her way with the Patriot ;-)

There was a lot more that we did, but I'm betting that Triana's gonna post about it on her blog later :)













7 comments:

Strawberry Girl said...

Looks like a lot of fun!! :)

Natalie said...

You look beautiful, April. :)

Brosreview said...

Hmm, looks like fun!

dianne said...

That 'snow mountain' looks like a lot of fun, I have never seen anything like it...pleased you had such a good weekend. ♡

Shadow said...

looks like a fun weekend, you're totally excused from blogging...

Syd said...

Nice photos. Like the snow mountain.

findingmywingsinlife said...

Strawberry Girl,
It was! It was a totally unplanned weekend of randomness..a needed time to unwind and worry about absolutely nothing.

Natalie,
Thank you! I don't always believe so, but it is nice to hear it every once in a while :)

Brosreview,
It was, I'm telling you it was! I felt like a little kid all over again.

Dianne,
You should come for a visit then I would be glad to show you all the snow we have ;)

Shadow,
Why thank you! I promise I will do better at responding to these here comments and posting in a timely manner from now on....or I promise to at least try to :)

Syd,
Triana took the photos, I secretly think she's not too bad at it. And the snow mountain was made possible by the people of Elkhart who would rather have the snow moved into one pile rather than having to drive all over it to park their vehicles. When I was climbing it, I noticed I hadn't been the only one taking advantage of such an opportunity to play in the snow!