Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thoughts for Today

I've got 2 songs stuck in my head, 1 depressing & 1 upbeat. A combination of my mood: heavy, sad, and yet optimistic at the same time.

"Cause its always raining in my head, forget all the things I should have said" Epiphany by Staind & " should be so careful who we let fall out of our lives...we gotta tell 'em that we love 'em while we got the chance to say, gotta live like we're dying" Live Like We're Dying by Kris Allen.

I guess I'm saying live life and when you fall, just keep on going..cause the clock doesn't stop for you to figure out its still worth living. And love doesn't always wait around for you to decide you really want it.

Have a wonderful night everyone!

3 comments:

Rick said...

April- Yes, breathe in, breathe out, and run on. Shake the dust of yesterday's misery and leave it where it falls. I'm with ya Kiddo! ~rick

Brosreview said...

I second Rick here. And, I am sure you will do just that.

findingmywingsinlife said...

Rick,
did I ever tell ya what a great friend you are?

Brosreview,
The same for you as well. I am greatful to have your friendship and encouragement!