Thursday, January 21, 2010

Painting a Picture

I am sitting here painting a picture, because its soothes my heart of this ache that I cannot define. I am perplexed, as always, with the way emotions seem to rule your heart when your head hasn't begun to completely wrap itself around the notion. It is making it difficult to write, to think, to function some days. Yet, all the while I keep telling myself everything will be ok. Is it? Will it really? and on and on and on I wrestle with these things in my head.

5 comments:

lakeviewer said...

You can't worry about what you have no control over. Make a list of what you can do, starting with your daily chores. One task at a time, one day at a time, life goes on.

That's how it is for all of us; some of us learn to be thankful for the little things we have.

Triana said...

And then I call to talk and thugs seem less bothersome, right? Well, wishful thinking then. I still haven't gotten up to use the restroom and I've been off the phone with you for more than an hour. It's so traumatizing, trying to get that little way down the hallway. I've even treys crawling. :-/ hopefully it will be better after surgery tomorrow.

All these other things though, I really don't know when they will go away. I wish I could give you all the answer that you ask for.

Brosreview said...

Been here. I just believe that things will be fine, and I like my honey work on it to make it happen. And, if it does not, then at least we are left with the consolation that we gave it a shot.

Shadow said...

emotions that haven't become words... i know that feeling. and yes, it will be okay. don't ever believe otherwise!

Rick said...

Road trip next week. things will be better. ~rick