Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Logic of a 3 year old

Quotes & conversations with a 3 year old:

Triana took my kids to the local park for about an hour to give me time to rest as I had a bit of a headache today. This is the conversation she had with my youngest daughter.

"Don't run across that, its slick from being cold."

"I can make it across by myself!"

"Ok little miss super powers, you just see what happens then.."

"I DO have Super powers!" she yelled back just as she hit the slick spot and fell down. She then looked up at Triana while laying there on the ground with a pouting look and said, "Well, I wish I had super powers. Can you help me up?"

And then yesterday, that same little girl of mine woke me up and said, "Here mom, let me put some lip gloss on you." as she smears it all over my mouth she then exclaims,"Mom! You look beautiful!" I just smiled and gave her a kiss.

5 comments:

Brosreview said...

Very cute!

Rick said...

April- some day you'll think golden little memories of such times. And dang, that was nice of Tri-we can't kill her now! ~rick

findingmywingsinlife said...

Brosreview,
I laughed so hard when Triana told me that story! And if you ever heard my 3 year old talk, you would immediately understand how that is soooo her!

Rick,
I already do think them precious memories. Tri was very thoughtful, she's done that a time or two in the past. She's random, but a good friend :)

Syd said...

That is cute.

findingmywingsinlife said...

Syd,
Yeah it was :)