Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Son!

This is an old picture, taken a couple of years ago- but here is my wonderful little man when he still had some curls to his hair. His personality hasn't changed a bit though, and he's always on the go. He turned 5 years old today.





Precious years, I don't want to lose.
Ever curious, ever on the go, and
into everything.
Making people laugh,
that's what you like to do
because Life, to you, should be fun
and who am I
or
anyone else for that matter,
to tell you any different?
You are in a lot of ways
wiser than the rest of us,
who thought growing up
was the best thing
to do.
I love you.

4 comments:

Lyn said...

What a sweet face..but full of pizzazz too..
A very good and Happy Birthday!!

Natalie said...

Gorgeous boy. Happy Birthday!

Brosreview said...

Sweet! Happy birthday!!!

Noelle said...

What a cutie!! Hope he had a great birthday. :)