Friday, January 29, 2010

Funny conversations

Well, I realized today that my posts might just be getting a bit heavy or depressing. I liked yesterday's post..it was just as much for myself as it was for anyone else, but no comments on it so wasn't sure what to make of that :)

Anyway, I'm not really sure what I would like to write about just yet, so I'm in the mood for funnies and I'll share some random conversations. Sometimes, you just have to have a sense of humor in life.

Conversation 1:

"Ugh. Look at this. This is so sad. you can't even see my underwear with all this!"

"Underwear?? U call that underwear? You can't see it is because there is nothing to it! Its nothing but a string & a piece of triangle with a damn rainbow on it!"

Conversation 2:

"Damn this is the most wood I've seen at my desk in a long time." (he cleaned off his desk, but didn't quite figure out how wrong that statement was. He's hilarious.)

8 comments:

lakeviewer said...

I see you've been plugging along on your novel. Yeah!

Rick said...

April- sorry, Sweetie, I just haven't been online. Did you knock on his wood?
~rick

Triana said...

OMG I almost posted the underwear conversation today! Ha ha ha ;-) I do believe you said something about it being a sequined damn rainbow.

Carl said what?! I would've died of laughter. Literally.
Ewww @ Rick. If you only knew how many ways of WRONG that joke was. I'll be scrubbing that out of my visuals for a long time now.

Rick said...

Tri-Well, Geeze, Louise, I didn't know anybody actually reads comments! I was tired. Yes, it even grosses me out now. Hand me the soap. ~rick

Triana said...

Rick - lol, it's only extreme to me because I know who she's referring to and it created a nasty bad visual =]
Of course I read April's comments, what kind of best friend would I be if I didn't?!

Syd said...

Good on both those. Did you find some drift wood?

findingmywingsinlife said...

Lakeviewer,
Yes, one word or two at a time it seems like- but I'm getting there :)

Rick,
uh...I think you missed the punch line on this one. Don't worry, I actually find your comment funny in that it sounds like something I would say without realizing what it was I just said ;)

Triana,
Your the one who left yourself wide open to those comments ;)

and yes, Carl said it. I have the world's most awesome if not weird boss :)

findingmywingsinlife said...

Syd,
Well he did find his desk for a change, so maybe its driftwood in disguse..after all it had been wading knee deep in papers.