Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thoughts from Blogland

I haven't really taken the time lately to peruse through the many great blogs out there that I usually do. But, today I think it is time for me to do some blogger quotes, you guys have some really fantastic thoughts, ponderings, and wonderful ideas that make a person pause and reflect. Thank you to each of you for sharing with us whatever is on your minds. :-)

"You see, I can't despair when I have hope. I cannot have hope when medical facts argue otherwise. And so I prepare for the worst, but expect the best. And live in today. Where my odds of surviving the day are exactly the same as yours." -Barry, From An Explorer's View of Life

"Me with my candle ... there is something very comforting and reassuring about the golden glow of candle light..."- Diane, from Here is My Heart

"How is it that things can be simultaneously better and worse?"- Strawberry Girl, from Strawberry Girl's Reflections

"Rather than try to argue with a child who makes me look like a sheep by contrast, I took my best passive aggressive stance, thereby shooting myself in the foot."- Spellbound, from WORDSONWAKING

"The difficulty is not so great to die for a friend, as to find a friend worth dying for" Kris McCracken, from This Will Hurt Me

And those are it for now, I do hope you each will visit these wonderful bloggers. Hopefully these quotes made you think a bit, I know they did for me.

5 comments:

Syd said...

Great quotes--thanks for the links. I'll check them out.

dianne said...

Thanks for the mention dear April. ♡

Alexander Dyle said...

Ms. Findingmywingsinlife,

May I remind to please refrain from putting links to my blog at The Theatre Of The Third Kind. It is distressing enough to have visitors at The Theatre Of The Third Kind coming from goodness knows where in this universe, when I have neither the time nor the inclination to concern myself as to whether they understand or not understand the concepts of oscillating between the anamorphic theatre of The Theatre Of The Third Kind or that of socio-realistic proletarianism.

Shadow said...

you usually lead me to great places, so i'll be sure to check them out...

findingmywingsinlife said...

Syd,
Your welcome!

Dianne,
No problem!

Alexander Dyle,
And refrain I will, but your comment is a bit of a contradiction don't you think? Why link your own blog if you don't want visitors???

Shadow,
Thanks, hope you enjoyed the visits to them!