Thursday, December 24, 2009

That One Thing

I've been having a wonderful time with my son today. As promised, I took him to see Alvin & the Chipmunks "squeakwal". And I survived it! I'm not much of a kids movie goer, but the laughter peeling from his mouth was more than worth it. Over the past few weeks I've been making it a point to spend one on one time with each of my 3 kids and today was my son's day with me. It was wonderful.

I hope each of you are enjoying at least one remarkable thing about Life right now. I know many, many people focus their happiness on the fact they have family, which is a blessing, but I know that there are equally many other things in life worth appreciating and taking in. Find that one thing this holiday season that makes you feel the beauty of Life.

5 comments:

dianne said...

Merry Christmas dear April to you and your children, I hope you all have a lovely day together. ♡

Shadow said...

sounds just right... merry christmas to you!

Brosreview said...

It sounds like you'd fun! Merry Christmas!

Brosreview said...

Kindly visit my spot to help promote my friend's DJ'd compositions.

findingmywingsinlife said...

dianne,
Thank you!

Shadow,
Thank you as well!

Brosreview,
We did and I yes, I did go visit your friends compositions as well as left some comments ;)