Monday, December 7, 2009

A few thoughts to Share..

I've been trying to write a post for a couple of hours now, and everything that I write down, I don't want to share. It seems my mind is weighing on heavier things lately and its showing in my writing. I'm not sure what to do about it, other than to just keep writing things out and see where they go. I'm learning some patience with myself and with some current events in my life. Its not easy to learn these things. I'm usually a fairly patient person to begin with, but I've discovered that there is more than just one "kind" of patience and it all depends on what the situation is. Very frustrating for me at this moment in time.

The good thing is, is that there is never a dull moment in life. Never a time when I haven't seen something in a new or different perspective than before. Maybe that means I'm learning something, maybe not. Either way, I suspect I'm not alone in these thoughts of mine. Randomness they sometimes seem to me and yet not, I suppose. If I make sense, I don't always know it at the time.

Take care everyone, and I hope the holiday season is treating you each with kindness.

See you all tomorrow.

5 comments:

Shadow said...

for what it's worth, i don't feel like writing either. happy holidays... no really, happy holidays!!!

Rikkij said...

April-It's the joy of your spirit that lightens my load. The words are just a nice bonus. Take care~rick

BloggerMouth said...

I'm not sure what events transpired but my mom told me four very wise words that I just keep repeating time after time when i have my "phases"... this too shall pass (yeah you've heard that before I know :P)

I hope you're feeling better and take care.

dianne said...

I don't feel like writing sometimes either, it's because I cant find the words to fit the emotion or my mood,or they are too personal to share.
I hope you feel better soon April. ♥

findingmywingsinlife said...

Shadow,
Thank you, its worth a lot to have a friend who understands :)

Rikkij,
I'm glad to help lighten the load for such a wonderful and kind hearted friend like you! You take care as well!

BloggerMouth,
Thank you for those words, I do appreciate them.

Dianne,
Yep, I think you know then exactly what has been keeping me from posting my writings publicly, but man oh man- you should see how many drafts are on this thing!