Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Driving Across America

I just got in to D.C., it took me about 11 hours to get here because crazy me wanted to drive it instead of flying out here. It was worth the drive. Even though it rained a bit in Pennsylvania, I got to drive under the biggest, most beautiful rainbow I've ever seen in my lifetime (at least that I can ever remember seeing) I did try to take pictures of it while driving, but that idea didn't work out so well-Yes, yes...I did manage to stay on the road while attempting this...no harm done

Still, it was a beautiful sight to see and it reminded me to keep on pushing myself towards these dreams I have, regardless of the obstacles and emotional roller coasters I invariably find myself on sometimes.

3 comments:

Shadow said...

glad you're safe and sound!

dianne said...

Pleased you saw a rainbow and that you're safe ... sometimes that roller coaster ride can be exciting ... sometimes. ♥

findingmywingsinlife said...

Shadow,
Thank you!

Dianne,
Hehehe....yeah, sometimes it can be ;)