Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dinner in D.C.

I'm going out to dinner with Spellbound tonight. This will be the first time I've gotten to meet any of my blogger friends. I'm tempted to take a random vacation sometime and travel around to meet several other people I consider to be very good friends of mine here on Blogger. Got to save up a bit more money for that though and then some of you would have to be willing to put up with me (scary thought isn't it). ;-)

Anyway, I'll be back later tonight hopefully to tell you all about the evening with Spellbound.

3 comments:

Brosreview said...

Have a nice time!

findingmywingsinlife said...

Brosreview,
Thank you and it was a good time! It was a good diversion from the other events going on in my life.

Syd said...

Enjoy the visit. Sounds great.