Monday, November 16, 2009

Home of My Heart

Memphis Training is going well...I will have to share pictures when I get the chance. I've met some very lovely people and hope to learn many things here. I'm in the mood to write a poem just now, let's see what I write:

Home of My Heart

When a tear should ever fall,
from your beautiful face
as Life is bound to cause them-
I would reach out to catch it
with my fingertips as they trace
the tear from your cheek
and I would hold you close to me,
kiss you softly on your cheek
and you would know without a doubt
you are here-in the home of my heart.

When loneliness comes calling
and you start to doubt
that anyone would really
want you there, it is then that
My hand would reach for yours
for you to see that I would
cradle your pains in my soul
just to comfort you and give you
my love and show you that place
you own- here in the home of my heart.

6 comments:

lakeviewer said...

Only thing missing is the music. That must be next, right?

Shadow said...

oh, you are one person i would love to come home to...

BloggerMouth said...

"My hand would reach for yours
for you to see that I would
cradle your pains in my soul"

Can't get any more touching than that. Piece of art.

findingmywingsinlife said...

Lakeviewer,
Absolutely!

Shadow,
hehehe....Thanks!

BloggerMouth,
I have to admit, that was my favorite part to write down!

Brosreview said...

Be it as a friend, or a partner, or frankly any form of relationship, I reckon, it comes down to this behavior.

This is so much like you April! Yes, it is!

findingmywingsinlife said...

Brosreview,
You always understand where I am going with my posts! Thanks my friend :)