Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Trembles of Thoughts

Well, This week is proving to be a challenging and very busy week. Today was the first day of the annual audits, but since I'm typing this (rather late tonight), I've apparently survived it so far. Below is a Poem/Song. Hope you like it.

Trembles of Thoughts

These hands of mine,
They always seem so small.
And sometimes
I tremble inside of me.
Could you still my beating heart,
when I feel this afraid?

Tears often fall
when I'm so unsure
the ground seems
to shake beneath me.

I can't always pick myself up
whenever it seems I've fallen.
I hold onto what little hope
I have left.

My eyes don't always see
the way others do
I know I walk alone
in my journeys.

But..
Just once, I'd like to see
others take a stand
and change the world
with their own two hands.

These hands of mine,
They always seem so small.
And sometimes
I tremble inside of me.
Could you still my beating heart,
when I feel this afraid?

3 comments:

Shadow said...

those hands may be small, yet your heart is filled with courage. may you find the one to still your beating heart....

Brosreview said...

+1 Shadow

I love this new series of poems that you are coming up with! Well done!!! But, I treasure one more than any of these. You know which one, right?

findingmywingsinlife said...

Shadow,
Thank you with all my heart. :)

Brosreview,
I'm glad you like them and yes I'm fairly sure I know exactly which poem you're referring too :)