Monday, October 5, 2009

Quick Note and a Song

Today I tried in between all the bustle at work to catch up on reading everyone's blogs. I failed miserably, but I did manage to leave a few comments here and there, I will continue to try to visit everyone within the next couple of days. I do enjoy all the wonderful posts each of you write and share with us and since this is typically the busiest time of the year for me, I'm finding it difficult to keep up with everything- both online and offline.

Here's a video to help you get a sense of how I feel, its quite beautiful- the song is.


6 comments:

Brosreview said...

I can relate to this. You might remember the song I wrote on this theme. I just want to add I understand, and you can take your time. After all, them blogs going nowhere.

Shadow said...

i can get so annoyed when life interferes with MY plans, heee heee heeee. take care hunny!

Spellbound said...

you're doing much better than me. I've been so neglectful of all my blogging friends. My job is so stressful and I hate to post about it for fear someone there might be reading. My daughter's son is due in January and I am running back and forth to Arlington to help her get prepared. My itchy stuff is worse and the doctor tells me to relax. To top it off I feel guilty because my life is so much easier than so many other people's. Anyway hope you are well and still have plans for heading this way in December

Syd said...

Thanks for that. It is hard to get around to everyone. I try but sometimes it just takes time.

Double-Dolphin said...

Oh she is SO AWESOME!!! and this is one of my favorite Stones songs!!! Sticky Fingers is an awesome album!

findingmywingsinlife said...

Brosreview,
I do remember the song you wrote on this theme, and your right it certainly fits. Thanks for the understanding!

Shadow,
Don't we all sometimes??? :)

Spellbound,
I'd be willing to bet that you're life is a lot harder to deal with than you let on, but that's because I think we know each other so well (even without having met) And yes, my scholarship was approved for the training I wanted to go to so I'll be in D.C. in december as planned!

Syd,
Your welcome! I appreciate your understanding as well!

Double-Dolphin,
That she is!!!