Friday, October 2, 2009

Taking those 2 hours I was advised to take and free my soul

Well, I'm going to attempt it anyway.

I do need some down time though. I will try to post a short story tomorrow, my heart just isn't in it tonight. Things are getting somewhat stressful on the home front, but I'm sure I'll manage just fine- I always do. I just need to take some time for myself tonight..so..

I'm going to go out with Triana tonight (even though I'm really not in much of a mood to be around other people) and let her know about her christmas present- Tickets to the Blue October Show on Nov 14 in Kalamazoo, MI. I'm inclined to think she is their biggest fan.

Anyway, Have a wonderful night guys and I'll be back in better spirits tomorrow!

4 comments:

pilgrimchick said...

Have a nice evening--I hope it is regenerating.

Brosreview said...

Enjoy your time!

Triana said...

Yes yes! I am quite possibly Blue October's biggest fan. Although, I dare say you are quickly coming on board! I surely would have done my HAPPY DANCE when you told me about the tickets, if my foot weren't still balloon size & football shaped, not to mention sporting more bruises than an NFL quarterback. Instead I did a bunch of chair squiggles & smile incessently for several hours. Love ya!

findingmywingsinlife said...

Pilgrimchick,
Thanks, its getting there..one step at a time!

Brosreview,
Will do!

Triana,
Only you (rolling my eyes in a nice way and shaking my head) just don't make me regret buying the tickets :)