Monday, October 12, 2009

Reflection

You know I was looking back on one of my very first posts on this here blog of mine and it got me to thinking about all the things I've been trying to accomplish for myself over the last year. Particularly, I had asked myself this question at the very end of it:

"How do you feed yourself the food that matters most when you've stuffed yourself away?"

I think it was that question that led me to explore my thoughts, my triumphs, and my fears here on this blog. If ever you wanted to spend several hours doing nothing but reading my posts from beginning to end, you'd see the changes in me. I guess I'm just saying thank you to each of you for following along with this journey of mine and for continuing to do so in spite of the fact that I've missed a few days of posting here and there lately.

I think this blog has been exactly the kind of food I needed to grow. I hope it is and/or has been the same for you as well. See you all tomorrow night!

3 comments:

Shadow said...

my blog is EXACTLY what you describe here... see you soon.

Syd said...

I haven't gone back much to read all my posts from before but I believe that I see major changes in my thinking and growth from just a year ago.

findingmywingsinlife said...

Shadow,
You see, we are alike- are you sure we are not twins??? hehehe

Syd,
Yes, that's what I was thinking about myself as well :)