Monday, November 2, 2009

Rage

I wrote this several weeks ago. I got to thinking on some things and this is what came out. I should first tell you, that I'm not in any way mad or upset- the point of writing this was to spell out in small bits at a time, what another's Rage could do to someone else and more importantly what it could do to yourself if it is you who harbor the rage. I wasn't going to post this, sometimes I write stuff and then just don't feel like sharing it, but for some reason I felt perhaps I should share it this time.



What Rage Could Do

Furious
Broken
Bottled
Emotions
Solid
Pounding
Missed
Surroundings
Taken
Stolen
Beaten
Abused
Fear
Of
Self
Pain
You'd
Let
Loose
Head
Hung
Low
Shamed
Walled
Emptied
Apart
Shivered
Quaked
The
End
of the
Start,
When
Waked
from the
Rage
You'd
Fear
Alone
While
Bereft
of all
Chased
away
with
Tears
Free.

4 comments:

lakeviewer said...

All these words add up to RAGE. Get that out anyways you spell it, and then breathe. Deeply. Again. Now go find your wings; they are by the door.

Shadow said...

oh i know this, i know this very well. still don't know what to do with it though. nor how to deflect it...

Brosreview said...

This is one of the techniques involved in writing poems/songs - keyword strategy.

I like this one! It is to the point and although it seems like it has not much drama, actually, it does! Keep writing!!!

findingmywingsinlife said...

lakeviewer,
I assure you the Rage wasn't from me, just an observance I was making of someone else I know well. You did make me feel a bit scolded just now though..hehehe, Thanks for caring enough to tell me to slow it down and breathe though. I do appreciate that!

Shadow,
I think we all know this and none of us ever know what to do with it when it comes, no one wants to place rage where it doesn't belong, nor should anyone have to bear it. hugs to you Shadow..correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm reading in between the lines here.

Brosreview,
:-) I'm am so glad you liked it. I was worried about how it would be recieved if I posted it. Thanks for this!