Monday, October 19, 2009

One quote and a few laughs

I have two things and since its late, I'll keep this post short.

First, I heard the best quote from a good friend of mine, she said:

"If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back." Count your blessings!- J.L.

Second, the other day I was introduced to the funniest comedian I've heard in a long, long time. One of Triana's friends insisted we get to know this comedian. His name is Russell Peters. Please make sure you have at least an hour of free time to watch this- Triana and I just about died laughing at it!!!!

Have a great night everyone!

4 comments:

Brosreview said...

I have his DVD's! He is very very funny! Besides, I like such observational comedy!

dianne said...

Good quote there April..

Russell Peters is great comedian, my son has a couple of his DVD'S,we have watched them together... he is hilarious... ♡

Syd said...

How true about the problems.

findingmywingsinlife said...

Brosreview,
It was the most hilarious thing I'd watched in such a long time!!!

Dianne,
Glad you liked the qoute and the comedian!

Syd,
I know, I wish more people understood that though.