Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Wants to Give

this is sort of a lullaby/bluesy/jazz sort of song in my head that I've been writing and singing to myself the past couple of days. Hope you like it.

My Wants to Give

shifting sounds in my head,
wondering where things are.
I want to tell you and say please
take my hand, hold it close
allow me to wipe your tears
when they start to fall.

words are empty with no meaning
when a soul needs more to grow
I want to tell you and say please
take my love,hold it close
allow me to ease your fears
should they break your wall.

I've never enough ways to say
what all there is here in my head.
I want to tell you and say please
take my all, hold it close
and know I am always here
everytime, everytime you call

For me.

2 comments:

DreamDancer said...

Beautiful. Compassionate.

findingmywingsinlife said...

DreamDancer,
Thank you for that!