Friday, October 9, 2009

I've Been Waiting

I can't believe that I am still awake, but I am.

I've decided that Midnight Wire wasn't my best poetry ever, but I'll leave it posted anyway. Below is a song that I wrote a while back, its very simple but I think I like it. I do hope all of you are having or will be having a wonderful weekend. I'm off to try to sleep, Take care Everyone!

I've Been Waiting (a song by me)



I've been waiting
a long time
tell me when I'm gonna
see you shine
I've been feeling
way down


Tell me when I'm gonna
see you my friend
And is your heart beating
just like mine is again?


I've been waiting
on you
I've been waiting
on you
a long time

a long time


Sometimes I just stare
across the sky
hoping each day gives me
one more try


will you open up your heart
to me?
and do you see the things
that I see?


I've been waiting
on you
I've been waiting
on you


Baby I've been Waiting
on you
I've been waiting on you..
a long time.

a long time.

4 comments:

lakeviewer said...

Love to hear this sung. Do you have music?

Shadow said...

i love the feel, the desire here...

Brosreview said...

I agree with both lakeviewer and Shadow. I want to listen to this as it has so much feel. Keep writing!!!

findingmywingsinlife said...

Lakeviewer,
I'll keep that in mind :)

Shadow,
Thank you!

Brosreview,
I'll see what I can do about that, give me some time to figure out how to add some music to my voice.