Saturday, October 31, 2009

It Was Her 10th Birthday yesterday..

But we celebrated today, since we had all the Halloween stuff going on yesterday. I couldn't get the birthday picks uploaded onto the laptop, so here are some random pics taken over the last year. The first one is with Triana's oldest daughter- they get along quite well, which Triana and I find hilarious and ironic at the same time (considering our longstanding friendship). We both agree that our girls have one thing we didn't- they've practically grown up together.





Don't know what I would have done without her all these years. Isn't she beautiful?
My beautiful daughter,
I have loved you from the moment
I came to know you were
going to be
a
part of my life.
May you grow into a strong,
wise and loving soul.
May you always find it in your heart
to show others your compassion,
while holding true
to all that makes you
You.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday little miss 10!
She looks like you, April. :)

Shadow said...

aaaaw, what a beautiful birthday wish....

Brosreview said...

Just beautiful! Happy birthday!!!

Noelle said...

Your daughter is beautiful, April.

findingmywingsinlife said...

Natalie,
Thank you, I have had a few people say that..but I don't always see it :)

Shadow,
Thank you!

Brosreview,
Thank you, good to see you!

Noelle,
Thank you so much for that, I think she's beautiful too!