Saturday, October 24, 2009

An Award...

The Dear Diane over at Here is My Heart has graciously given me a mention and offered up this award:




Of, course, there is also a one word answer meme attached to it, so here goes:

Where is your cell phone? pocket

Your hair? brown

Your mother? crazy
Your father? jailed

Your favorite food? pasta
Your dream last night? friends
Your favorite drink? milk
Your dream/goal? writer
What room are you in? office
Your hobby? writing
Your Fear? fear

Where do you want to be in 6 years? dreams
Where were you last night? home

Something that you aren’t? Tall

Muffins? blueberry
Wish list item? freedom
Where did you grow up? Indiana
Last thing you did? driving
What are you wearing? Jeans
Your TV? hate

Your pets? none
Friends? few
Your life? mess
Your mood? tired
Missing someone? always

Vehicle? van
Something you’re not wearing? jewelry
Your favorite store? ugh.
Your favorite color? Blue.
When was the last time you laughed? Today.
Last time you cried? lastnight.
Your best friend? Triana
One place that I go to over and over? work

One person who emails me regularly? T, D, & A. :) My three best friends.
Favorite place to eat? all kinds.

4 comments:

lakeviewer said...

Congratulation on the Over the Top Award. People love you, especially since your mother is crazy and your dad is jailed!

dianne said...

So pleased you like the award April, I wanted to cheer you up...yes people do love you and care about you and we all enjoy your thoughts that you share with us, your poetry and prose. ♡
Enjoyed your meme, I had always imagined you were tall. :)

Shadow said...

congratulations, lovely award!

findingmywingsinlife said...

Lakeviewer,
Thank you. Made me laugh when you say it that way!

Dianne,
Well thank you for trying to cheer me up and I'm really glad you all, my dear friends, like my ramblings.
And sadly, no I've never gotten close to being tall- I'm 5 foot exactly.

Shadow,
Thank you!