Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Today's thought

I worked alot today. Not just in the office, but out on the job site as well. Lots of lifting and stuff, which was good. It was a nice change from the meetings, the conference calls, the paperwork. As I worked I thought about a lot of things and a few friends of mine. In essence, this quote of mine sums up how the day left me feeling:

"Sometimes a hard days work clears your mind of the fog, but then you wrestle with the truth of how you feel because you can now see clearly."- April L. Gerard

6 comments:

Shadow said...

you may wrestle with the clarity now, but the relief of having found it can only be good?!?!

findingmywingsinlife said...

Yes, I believe you're right. Although, to be honest I still am not sure I was able to adequately put into words my thoughts for yesterday. I suppose that's the way it goes sometimes. I did enjoy the physical activity of working on the job site though!!!

Indigo said...

Profound quote. I've always said having the clarity to see my life as it truly is, can be none other than a gift. Not often a pretty picture, but in essence it's mine. (Hugs)Indigo

Syd said...

I like that quote. I find that working hard just feels good.

Rikkij said...

April-maybe a little fog is a good thing. Just a dusting round the edges. ~rick

findingmywingsinlife said...

Indigo,
Good to see you again! I think you're onto something with that thought of yours. :)

Syd,
Yes working hard does just feel good doesn't it. I'm glad you liked it.

Rikkij,
I'm inclined to agree with you on that, but only for certain things. :)