Saturday, September 5, 2009

A Poem with No Name Yet

I've been playing around with this Audacity software I now have on my computer. I now have a couple of songs of my very own on it and I'm learning the ins and outs of how this stuff sorta works. Its kind of fun! I'm still working on getting a file uploaded to share with you guys, I promise I have not forgotten about sharing with you my not so good singing talents...or well, at least that is my own opinion of my voice. I suppose you'll each tell me your opinions when I finally and actually post it. I did discover that in order to post on here, I have to make a video clip and add it as the audio to the video clip in order for it to be postable to blogger..so I was on the right track, just not starting at the right place when I was first trying to do all this.


Until either my friend who helps me with techy stuff or I get the video/audio clip done (because I am a perfectionist it takes me forever when its combined with my lack of technical know how) I will keep writing away on poems and what not. Here's another random poem, I'll write it as I go and we'll see what I come up with:

I dream of
Soft touches,
simple caresses,
a hand to follow the outline
of the molden cast our
shape takes.
traces
of taste and sound,
silent in its virtue,
eyes meet where hand
has already left

only two to share in
what only two would share
with one another
and no other.


Hmm, I don't usually share these kind of poems when I write them, but I did say I'd share whatever I randomly wrote just now. Guess I'll just have to be brave and just share it. Now for a name for it?? I'll have to think on it or maybe one of you might have a suggestion?

8 comments:

Shadow said...

i'm glad your braved it and shared it. it's so gentle and soft and sensuous!!!

Rikkij said...

I love the thought of traces of taste and sound. Thanks for sharing this. sweet and wonderful. ~rick

lakeviewer said...

This sounds like a song; now, when are we going to listen to it?

Brosreview said...

If our thoughts are alike, then I imagine this as a heavy instrumental track with those lines somewhere in the middle! Keep writing!!!

findingmywingsinlife said...

Shadow,
Thank you, my poems that have a "sensual" feel to them are hard for me to share. I consider that to be very private.

Rikkij,
I am glad that you liked it. Thanks!

Lakeviewer,
You know I was thinkin that too after I got started. I promise, I'll post some of my songs when I get it all figured out. I have to wait until my work days aren't quite so overloaded so I can concentrate on it. When you do hear it though, don't say I didn't warn you! :)

Brosreview,
Yes, we do seem to think alike sometimes don't we?. And I like the idea you've got going here for this piece of my writing! Brilliant.

Syd said...

Nice poem. I like that you wrote it randomly.

findingmywingsinlife said...

Syd,
Thank you.

日月神教-向左使 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.