Saturday, September 19, 2009

Out and About

Last night I went to see a band play called X Ray Roger Jimmy from Indianapolis (which is why there was no post from me yesterday). They were pretty darn good for a cover band. Triana knows them and she's been dying to get me to go see them with her..so I went (I was secretly wondering if I was going to need to break my no drinking policy out of boredom).

But we had a good time & I even danced out on the dance floor with everyone..I'm getting more social yet!!!

6 comments:

Spaghetti Fields said...

I think she knows about everyone!

Shadow said...

boredom huh??? glad it wasn't necessary.

Rikkij said...

April-Glad you got out and kicked up your heels and didn't make Shadow have to come get you! ~rick

findingmywingsinlife said...

Spaghetti Fields,
Yes, I think u might be right on that!

Shadow,
I was teasing when I said that. I will tell you though, not too long ago a friend of mine who works for another Habitat pointed out to me that He didn't think I would ever drink in excess, but he did think that because of my past experiences that I was afraid of becoming THAT person who does. He's a good friend to have and very insightful about these things. Ah, you got a whole 'nother post outta me on this comment..Sorry :)

Rikkij,
Thanks! I did have fun, I don't think I've had that much fun in a long time.

Syd said...

Sounds like a great time. Nothing like live music.

Triana said...

I don't know everyone, nor do I know nearly everyone ... but I'm sure making it my life's mission to get there! :)~

It was only bored before the band started because I wasn't at the top of my game to keep you entertained. My bad. It was like Friday the 13th ... without being the 13th.