Wednesday, September 23, 2009

One Day

Spent a lot of time on the road today, had to be in Indianapolis for another meeting. I'm back home, but very tired. Below is my attempt at writing poetry while being so tired, if it doesn't make much sense then you each have my sincere apologies. Hopefully though, you enjoy it!

One Day

brightness shaking into my dawn
of twilight rays in shivering thoughts
lest I wake from this dream of mine
surely one day I might find it, here in me.

covered loneliness hidden in my wake
of rippled holes in a midnight landscape
pry open my eyes to finally grasp and know
surely one day I might hold you, here with me.

warmth of radiance in your smile's glow
of delicate caressing words littered in letters
resonating deep in me to shatter the walls
surely one day I might feel this, you here next to me.

3 comments:

Shadow said...

tired you say? well, write away. this is lovely!

Brosreview said...

Ah! Lovely! I enjoyed reading this more than once.

findingmywingsinlife said...

Shadow,
Well in that case, I'll get right on it! ;)

Brosreview,
Wonderful! Thanks!