Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Three Friends

Some say three's a crowd,
but my three dearest friends,
well- they make me proud.

I have one friend that I rarely get to see,
who believes in me, makes me smile
and laughs at the silliest things I do.

another friend has walked through life with me-
who cheers me on, encourages me,
and shares in the same pains I do.

And there is a third friend- a face I have never seen,
but who keeps me sane, talks with me
and extends a hand through the telephone.

They are truly the best of me.
I hope that I will always
have them as my friends.

4 comments:

Syd said...

I like this. Thanks for writing about these three friends.

Brosreview said...

Hey, this is sweet!

Triana said...

I'm not so much on the walking thru life right now :) I'm more of a hobbler. AND IT HURTS! :( Sorry I couldn't make dinner last night. I had already agreed to Cranials, which we won by the way. I left early & was in bed before 10pm, can you imagine that? ME??

findingmywingsinlife said...

Syd,
Thank you.

Brosreview,
Why thank you! I hope they think so.

Triana,
Metaphorically you are! Besides, I'll give you 3 guesses, but you'll only need one to figure out who the other two are.