Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Dinner Out

Tonight I'm having dinner with a group of ladies that I haven't seen in several months. One of them is currently able to say she is now cancer free after a year long battle with Breast Cancer.

I'm still working on my next short story and hope to have it posted tomorrow. For now though, I'm going to enjoy the friends I've missed talking with over these last few months and catch up on all the ups and downs and joys of their lives presently.

I hope each of you have had a wonderful day, I'll see you tomorrow!

5 comments:

Syd said...

It sounds like a good evening. Enjoy it.

Rikkij said...

April-hope you enjoyed your night out. ~rick

Shadow said...

a big whooopheeee to your friend, enjoy your dinner!

Spaghetti Fields said...

I'm sorry I couldn't make it. I think I have like 15 rain checks from people for hanging out at events that cost $ for when I do find employment. On another note- the thing I did have scheduled went pretty good. I may make a couple bucks off of that. :) Let me know next time you plan on a get together becaue I would love to join. I always have a nice time talking with you & stuff.

findingmywingsinlife said...

Syd,
It was a good evening. We had a good time.

Rikkij,
I did. Thanks!

Shadow,
Yes, we are all very glad to see her doing better. Dinner was wonderful!

Spaghetti Fields,
We missed you!!! But, I will continue to invite you until you are finally able to come!!! Hope things get better on your end with the job situation, lots of the ladies that came are having the same issue.