Saturday, September 26, 2009

Clips of Conversations

I've had a lot of things to think about lately. This weekend hasn't got much better, but I will do just fine, I figure there are worse things in life to worry about anyway. Today, I'd like to share a few small clips in the different conversations and what not that I've had over the week with several different people:


-You owe yourself 2 hours a week. Free your soul.
-The truth is there somewhere, but its always hard to see.
-Why?
-You can't assume that.
-be careful there, people might actually think you care.
-There are always going to be idiots in the world aren't there?
-"What'd it do? Blow up?"

5 comments:

Shadow said...

love those quips... most of all the '2 hours a week' one!

pilgrimchick said...

I'm most curious about the last comment there. What exactly blew up?

findingmywingsinlife said...

Shadow,
That one happens to be my favorite one as well.

pilgrimchick,
That last one was said by my boss, its his way of referring to other people's relationships. He has an interesting sense of humor.

Syd said...

I had to laugh about the idiots and that followed by the thing that blew up. I wonder if the idiots had anything to do with that.

findingmywingsinlife said...

Syd,
Ummm, yeah actually they did.