Sunday, August 2, 2009

Weekend thought

I'm didn't get a chance to post yesterday and I wasn't sure I'd get to today either. But, I've managed to get just this little post in. The weekend started bad on Friday and is still not going well. I'm hoping tomorrow brings a good day or at least a change in my heart to feel like I can have a positive attitude in spite of the bad. So with that, I'll leave you all with this thought of mine-

My own quote for the day:

"Life sometimes seems like its getting away from us and always giving chase, but often times I think its just us trying to avoid it rather than keeping up with it and have to stare it in the face."

4 comments:

Rikkij said...

April-Yes, denial. I love it there! visit me sometime. I'll be the one on the couch talking to myself ~rick

Double-Dolphin said...

Happy friendship day, hope things got better?

Shadow said...

hmmmm, i think you've got a point there...

findingmywingsinlife said...

Rikkij,
Ha Ha. Your so funny, and for a moment there I was thinking that I was the only one who talked to themselves :)

Double-Dolphin! Yeayyyy! Good to see you back on here. Thank you and yes, things are slowly getting back to normal, if not better.

Shadow,
Maybe, I don't know yet.