Sunday, August 23, 2009

Singing on the Way..Maybe. We'll See.

Oh Yeayyyyy! Double-Dolphin you are awesome!!!!!



I have finally downloaded the free software called Audacity that DD kindly advised me to learn to use and...ta da! I've made my first recording. It needs some work, well actually I need to brush up on my singing, but I'm more excited about the fact that I actually figured out how to use the software at it basics and how to turn it into an MP3 file! I can figure out technology yet!



Now, to figure out how to upload that file onto blogger. Hmm, this is going to take some thinking.



Lets see, maybe if I link it???



First Attempt. Nope. That's not going to work.



Second attempt, hmm what else to try..maybe as a video file???



I think it actually worked!!! Damn, nope that didn't work either. Spellbound, how did you get your audio clip posted on your profile page? 'Course I want to paste mine into a post. Maybe I have to use one of the thingys, the ones on the side of my page instead of the actually posting pages. hmmm, let me try that.

Ok, I'm tired of trying to find a gadget to help me out with this. I would be extremely greatful if one of you lovely readers would point me in the right direction on how to share this audio file with you. Otherwise, your out of luck until I talk next with a friend of mine. Oh, wait..I could just send him the file and he can post it for me! Why didn't I think of that before??? Well, just in case could you leave me some advice in the comments so if that doesn't work (me sending my friend the file) I can still manage it another way.

I'm willing to bet many of you have just laughed a ton at me and my attempts to use technology. Don't worry, I'm totally cool with that..I'm actually laughing myself. Darn this stuff, I'm goin to learn it sooner or later. Right now, its looking like later.

2 comments:

Rikkij said...

April-I love frustration narrated. ~rick

findingmywingsinlife said...

Well Rikkij, at least someone found it entertaining to read. ;)