Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Road Song of the Day

Traveling for work makes me tired, alot. And this is a travel week for me. Hope that you each are having a good night (or day, depending on where you are in the world). For me though, think I'll listen to some tunes and head off to the sleep soon.
On the road today, it seemed like every radio channel I flipped through was playing "Second Chance" by Shinedown. Their is a line in it that goes "I just saw Hailey's Comet....." I guess it kind of reminded me of the shooting star I saw the other night and how it left me feeling.
I went to a concert of Shinedown's in Fort Wayne, Indiana a while back. Very talented band and their lead singer is quite the motivational speaker on stage. Anyway, I guess I don't have a whole lot to say tonight. My thoughts are all jumbled and foggy from being so tired.

See you guys tommorrow.

2 comments:

Rikkij said...

April-pull over and get some rest.

Shadow said...

just get home safely first!!!!!! good loud rock 'n roll should do the trick.