Thursday, August 6, 2009

Quotes from our Fellow Bloggers again...

I haven't done one of these in a while. These are each random lines in the posts I've read today that really caught my attention. Some of these posts were educational, others food for thought, and others reflections on life. Please visit these talented and thoughtful individuals as you have the opportunity.

"I did it. I put my money where my mouth was and made a life for myself in the land of dreams." Nick from Onward Bound

"As a Czech Jew she was sent to Auschwitz in 1943. An art student, she was singled out to decorate the walls in a childrens barrack. As bizarre as this seems, someone decided to have this done." lyn from Two Ghosts

"I have found who I am." Syd from I'm just F.I.N.E.

"I feel as though I have been away for a hundred years or more." K. Lawson Gilbert from Old Mossy Moon

"Everyday I smile, knowing my heart wants to cry. But I don't want to seem so fragile to every onlooker's eye" Bloggermouth from Wandering Thoughts

"I will never forget the last words he said to me. They were I Love You." Breeze from Breeze Daze

and I have one quote of my own for you each, it is something that I try to live by everyday though I'm not sure how good I do at it:

"Telling the truth not only keeps you honest with others, it keeps you honest with yourself."

4 comments:

Syd said...

I agree so much about what you wrote about telling the truth. Wonderful quotes from Bloggermouth and Breeze.

Shadow said...

i love the first one, and yours? that was my reasoning behind me starting my blog....

Rikkij said...

April-I liked them all. Wish I could remember good quotes when I needed them. ~rick

Indigo said...

Thanks for the quotes! Love yours. Truth isn't how it's stretched, rather weighed by it's honesty. (Hugs)Indigo