Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Two Hands

Its been an interesting roller coaster ride this weekend for me.. and since I'm still hoping more people will take a closer look at my previous post, Do Something Good, I won't post much here except to say that the events this weekend made me realize just how much I still believe in people, still hold out hope for the world in spite of how angry or hurt I sometimes feel.

It is this passion that fuels my everyday commitment to this phrase, "These are my two hands, I'll do with them what I can"

6 comments:

Rikkij said...

April-keep the Faith, Sweetie. Good is still good. ~rick

Indigo said...

I know I strive to do my part and yes, at times it gets overwhelming. But if we don't care, who will and won't that make us just as ignorant as others have been. You did a good thing hon. (Hugs)Indigo

Shadow said...

i feel saddened when i hear people say 'it's too late' or 'there's nothing i can do'. there is always something we can do, there is always time....

小貓咪 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Natalie said...

Hugs, April. Will get back to you a bit later.xx♥

findingmywingsinlife said...

Rikkij,
Yes, good is still good. Thanks Rick, you always make me feel better about myself.

Indigo,
I agree with that statement. Sometimes we just have to think unlike everyone else in order to stay true to what we believe in.

Shadow,
Absolutely! You must be my sister and I don't know it...we sometimes think alot alike don't we!

Natalie,
I'll see around when you get the chance to come on back over! Lovely to see that you've dropped by!