Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Thoughts Today

"What would we do without a few good friends to share in the tears, laughter, and everything in between while walking down Life's road?"
-Close Friends, in my opinion are few and far, when you find one keep them for they are as precious as the stars in the sky. I am greatful to have found the few I have close to me, those I have yet to know,those I am getting to know, and those who've already come and gone in this life. Thank you to all of my friends who've inspired me, taught me lessons in life, and given their love unconditionally-
see you each tommorrow.


4 comments:

Shadow said...

i agree whole-heartedly, friends are a treasure!

Brosreview said...

A beautiful thought!

PS: I am yet to read your reply. Bear with me.

Double-Dolphin said...

Beautiful, and very true

findingmywingsinlife said...

Shadow,
Thanks!

Brosreview,
Take all the time you need to read it.I'd rather you took things easy and I hope you're taking care of yourself over there as best you can. I know you're having a bit of a rough time so don't sweat it.

Double-Dolphin,
Good to see you on here! Glad you thought so.