Saturday, August 29, 2009

Habitat for Humanity and Me

Busy busy busy.


I'm always busy and usually I have the time to post each night before I call it quits. But last night I was wiped. Of course, I'm back in the office again today trying to wrap up a few things are due Monday. With all the good things we've got going on here in our Habitat, I've just been running myself ragged I think. I will soon share some pics of our 8-house build, but until then here are pictures of the new and lovely promo posters that Michelle Linn, our AmeriCorps Volunteer put together for us!



So with that said, if I don't see you all on here tomorrow, you'll surely see me post again Monday evening -my time frame, and probably not yours as some of you all live in different time zones than me :)

4 comments:

lakeviewer said...

WhaT A HERO YOU ARE.

Brosreview said...

AH! You are doing what you can for the community! Good on you!

Syd said...

Habitat is a great program. Glad that you work with them.

findingmywingsinlife said...

Lakeviewer,
Thanks, but I don't know about being a hero, I think that title goes to Habitat itself, without them many many people would not have the opportunity to call their house their home.

Brosreview,
Thanks!

Syd,
I'm glad I work with them too, I can't imagine not being involved with them.