Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wonderful People Like You!

I was struck today as I read the comments on my last few posts. I thought, "Man, I have such wonderful and lovely friends on here." And so, I want to tell you each how much it means to me to have your friendship and your kind words:

To Shadow, Rikkij, Brosreview, Double-Dolphin, Syd, Noelle, Triana, and Laelah- you each inspire me to keep writing, to keep moving on in life, to keep a smile on my face even when I wish to downright cry. There is so much going on in my life right now that I wonder sometimes if I'm going to breakdown one day and not recover, but each of you have either written something or commented here or there that made sense to me, that held me up even when you didn't know that's what you were doing with your words. You are each helping me to keep my faith in the beauty of Life.

So here are a few pictures and thoughts for you each:

You each manage to do this for me everyday I'm blogging..
And I do try to remember these few words that Shakespeare said:


But you each have become friends that no one had ever dared to dream they could have and if there was one thing I wish I could do its this...


Thank you each for being You and for being my friend here in Blogland.

and I couldn't help but stick a funny one in here, but isn't this picture below hilarious????!!!



Have a wonderful night!!
EDIT NOTE: I was mortified when I realized how many people I left out in this post. I mean what would I do without Natalie, Fhina, Rab, or Spellbound? Indeed, what would my experience on here have been like had I not come across many, many minds of whom are not only brilliant and talented, but also kind. For that, I sincerely appreciate everyone I've come to meet and/or to know here on blogger. This post is meant for all of you!






8 comments:

Rikkij said...

April-thanks Sweetie for thinkin of us. By all means keep pluggin away. We love you and your wonderful words! ~rick

Brosreview said...

Hey, yes, thanks! Keep writing!!!

Shadow said...

tinkerbell?????? NOOOOOOOOO

thank you so much for those words. i feel all squishy inside dear one!

Syd said...

I would miss your writing. It makes me feel good that we all connect even though we haven't met. It is a kind of fellowship that I would definitely miss.

Laelah said...

No thanks needed :) I 'm happy enough just reading what you have to say.

As for writing, sometimes you just need to take the plunge and sometimes not.The thing with writing is that it's something you can do anytime. Of course, those ideas in your head might want to be written down somewhere so you don't lose them.

It's frustrating when you think of something good and forget it after doing something else. xD Though I doubt that'll happen to your story.

Spellbound said...

We are blessed with friends, truly, but we wear our hearts on our sleeve in expectation of finding each other. When we do, we just hold our breath and jump, reckless. The odds against landing well are 100 to one and yet I continue to be amazed at how few bruises I have from the leap.

Oh, I have a wolf spider the size of a large cookie on a napkin on my kitchen table. He met an untimely demise at the claws of one of the cats in my house, any of whom would have instinctively eaten Tinkerbell and then looked at me with innocent eyes. I am contemplating a small funeral service and interment in the family pet cemetery.

findingmywingsinlife said...

Rikkij,
Why thank you Rick!

Brosreview,
I don't know that I'd know how to stop writing!!!

Shadow,
yes Tinkerbell! I thought it was hilarious (sorry if you didn't). Now, don't get too squishy, I"m not good with mushy gushy stuff.

Syd,
Yes. It is a good kind of fellowship of comrades on all sorts of writing adventures. Each of us becoming good friends along the way I think.

Laelah,
I'm glad you enjoy reading my stuff. And thanks for the advice on writing, it couldn't have come at a better time.

Spellbound,
You crack me up Woman! But,on a more serious note, yes- I am amazed myself at how few bruises I seem to have acquired in this newfound ability to socialize...

A Woman Of No Importance said...

You have every right to be mortified = Imagine missing us out!

Those lovely, wind-blown thoughts, wishes and kisses, are blown right back at you, Findings, a thousandfold...

Look at what you are achieving every day - I am amazed at your strength and your will to succeed...

Hang on to all of that, and meanwhile we'll hang on your coat-tails, learning as we go... Many blessings, love! xox