Friday, July 31, 2009

Patience

Well, its friday. Rather than a spill all, tell all- I'll keep it simple. My stressers are getting stressier and I can tell already that this is going to be a challenging weekend. I hope my patience sees me through.

Patience, It Takes Time to Learn

I tire but
I know
that I
must learn.
I remind
myself
that I
must pause...
I wish but
I know
that I
must see.
I remind
myself
that I
should let it be
I hurt and
I know
that I
will grow.
I remind
myself
that all my
Patience sets me free.

6 comments:

Noelle said...

I love this, April! It really speaks to me ... especially when you write about "pausing"...that is my new mantra, really....it's so important. Your writing is great and I have seen you really blossom since you started this blog. Keep writing...you reach people. :) Happy Weekend.

lakeviewer said...

Hi. I've come in from Fhina's blog, intrigued by the title. We are all trying to find our wings. This post on finding patience is an exercise in refining our skill to fly.

Rikkij said...

April-patience isn't my strong suit. got anything else? Lovely writing. ~rick

Shadow said...

wise words. but from experience, knowing what to do, doesn't make it any easier whilst experiencing it. that takes time and, well, patience.... wishing you well!

Spellbound said...

without spaces our life is all one word

findingmywingsinlife said...

Noelle,
It is sooo good to see that you're still traveling along this journey with me. You've been a part of this blog since almost its beginning. Thank you for your support and friendship on here. I'm glad you liked the post!

Lakeviewer,
Welcome! and I agree wholeheartedly.

Rikkij,
Patience comes in different varieties Rick. There are some things I have all the patience in the world with and others none at all. I suspect that might be true for you as well.

Shadow,
Very true, believe me I understand that all too well sometimes.

Spellbound,
Yes, I suppose that's true. I hadn't really looked at it that way.